Want to see how your text looks in Canaveral Sans Font? Use this preview tool!
Canaveral Sans is best for:
– quote graphics for social media that have a whimsical, playful look & feel
– logos + branding needing a fun & funky touch
– website design + website accents
– clean print design, like magazines + flyers
– header elements that need handwritten touch
Canaveral Sans includes:
– full upper + lowercase characters – lowercase characters are also in caps, but present a different look & feel than the uppercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Your Canaveral Sans Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
For information on installing fonts:
For information on OpenType features: